- All Events
Mayor Kirk Caldwell's Twitter Town Hall Dec 9, 2013 Mayor Kirk Caldwell is holding Honolulu's first Twitter Town Hall on Monday, Dec. 9.
LIVE Oahu Traffic Updates Dec 11, 2013 KITV brings you the latest traffic updates on Oahu 24 hours a day.
2013 Black Friday in Hawaii Dec 1, 2013 Updates on Black Friday in Hawaii on Thursday, Nov. 28, and Friday, Nov. 29.
50th Anniversary of JFK Assassination Nov 23, 2013 Fifty years after President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963, thousands will mark the day with a solemn ceremonies in Dealey Plaza and Boston.
Governor's signing of same-sex marriage bill Nov 13, 2013 Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie plans to sign a gay marriage bill into law during an invitation-only ceremony at the Hawaii Convention Center.
New iPads, Macs expected at Oct. 22 Apple Event Oct 22, 2013 Apple is holding a media event on Oct. 22, 2013 at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco starting at 7 a.m. HST.
- Apple Expected to Unveil New iPhones at Event Sep 10, 2013 Apple is expected to unveil new iPhones, and more details on iOS 7, its mobile operating system.
- Pacific Hurricane Tracker Jul 31, 2013 Watch continuous, ongoing live posts from officials tracking the tropical Pacific.
- Supreme Court Ruling Live Wire Jun 26, 2013 The Supreme Court is expected to rule on some of the most contentious issues in American society -- issues that have divided Americans for years. The justices will likely rule on the constitutionality of Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act along with decisions on the Defense of Marriage Act, California's gay marriage ban Proposition 8 and affirmative action.
- Apple WWDC 2013 Keynote Speech Jun 10, 2013 Apple CEO Tim Cook is set to deliver the keynote for the company's Worldwide Developers Conference on June 10, 2013 at 7 a.m. HST.
Replay: Boston Strong benefit concert Jun 29, 2013 Concert event benefiting The One Fund Boston
- The Papal Conclave: Choosing the next Pope Mar 21, 2013
- 85th Annual Academy Awards Feb 25, 2013 Follow along as we cover the Oscars, with some additional trivia
- Winter Storm Sweeps Across Midwest Mar 6, 2013 A winter storm is dropping snow across large portions of the U.S. and it's not over yet
- LIVE updates from the 29th Annual Great Aloha Run Feb 18, 2013 KITV's Digital Media Manager will provide LIVE updates from the race
- Hawaii On The Hill Feb 13, 2013 An interactive look at the KITV special "Hawaii On The Hill."
- President Obama delivers State of the Union address Feb 12, 2013 Address coincides with Abraham Lincoln's birthday
- New England gets slammed by blizzard Feb 10, 2013 A powerful winter storm bears down on the northeastern U.S.
- 2013 State of the State Address Jan 22, 2013 Gov. Neil Abercrombie will give his State of the State Address on Tuesday, Jan. 22 at 10 a.m.
- Presidential Inauguration Jan 21, 2013 President Barack Obama was sworn in for his second term Sunday
- LIVE updates of BCS National Championship Game Jan 7, 2013 Live updates of the BCS National Championship Game between Alabama and Notre Dame.
- LIVE updates of Sen. Daniel Inouye's Punchbowl memorial service Dec 23, 2012 KITV will bring you live updates on the memorial service for the late Sen. Daniel K. Inouye at the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Sunday morning.
- LIVE updates of Sen. Daniel Inouye's State Capitol memorial service Dec 23, 2012 Live updates of Sen. Daniel Inouye's memorial service at the Hawaii State Capitol.
- LIVE updates of Honolulu City Lights opening night Dec 2, 2012 Live updates as the tree lighting ceremony on Dec. 1 kicks off the Honolulu City Lights.
- LIVE updates of Black Friday in Hawaii Nov 24, 2012 Stay informed of everything related to Black Friday with up-to-the-minute Live Wire updates.
- LIVE updates of Oct. 27 tsunami warning Oct 28, 2012 Up-to-the-minute information on the tsunami warning for Hawaii after a 7.7 earthquake off Western Canada.
- Superstorm Sandy: Aftermath Nov 2, 2012 Tuesday morning 8 million customers were without power from Sandy
- Chat live with Dr. Oz Oct 30, 2012 Dr. Oz answers your questions from 12 p.m. CT - 12:30 p.m. CT
- LIVE updates of 2012 General Election Nov 7, 2012 Get the latest updates on the Nov. 6 General Election on KITV.com.
- Apple iPad Mini Event Oct 23, 2012 Following months of speculation and rumors, Apple is expected to unveil the iPad mini
- LIVE updates on the Hawaii U.S. Senate debate Oct 17, 2012 Live Wire updates with LIVE video of the Hawaii U.S. Senate debate brought ot you by KITV and Civilbeat.com.
- Commitment 2012: Second Presidential Debate Oct 16, 2012 Barack Obama, Mitt Romney meet at Hofstra University to discuss foreign, domestic policy
- Commitment 2012: VP Candidates Debate Oct 11, 2012 Vice President Joe Biden and U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan debate in Danville, Kentucky
- Live Video: Man free falls from space Oct 20, 2012
- LIVE updates on Honolulu Mayoral Debate Oct 4, 2012 Up-to-the-minute information on tonight's Honolulu mayoral debate on KITV
- Commitment 2012: First Presidential Debate Oct 4, 2012 Barack Obama, Mitt Romney to debate on domestic policy in Denver
- Live updates on UH vs. BYU football game Sep 28, 2012 KITV will share live updates on the Hawaii vs. BYU football game in Provo, Uth.
- Apple Set To Announce iPhone 5 Sep 12, 2012 Apple is expected to announce the next version of the iPhone during an event scheduled to begin at 1 p.m. ET.
- Amazon Expected To Unveil New Products Sep 6, 2012 Tech rumors say Amazon could unveil a new Kindle or even a smartphone at an event scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m. ET.
- Democratic National Convention Sep 7, 2012 Live updates and coverage from the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Tracking the Tropics: Isaac Aug 31, 2012
LIVE Oahu Traffic Updates 1st edition Dec 6, 2013 KITV brings you the latest traffic updates on Oahu 24 hours a day.
- Republican National Convention Aug 31, 2012
- Primary Election 2012 Aug 12, 2012 A real-time blog of what's happening on Primary Election day in Hawaii.
- Honolulu Mayoral Debate Jul 12, 2012 A Live Wire discussion of the Honolulu Mayoral Debate at the KITV studio.
- Live Updates From The MLB All-Star Game Jul 11, 2012 Follow the All-Star Game at Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City
- Live From London: XXX Olympic Summer Games Aug 14, 2012
- Supreme Court Decision on Health Care Jul 18, 2012 Ruling on Affordable Care Act
- NBA Finals Game 1: Heat vs. Thunder Jun 12, 2012 A Live Wire discussion of the first game of the 2012 NBA Finals between the Miami Heat and the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Apple Worldwide Developers Conference Keynote Jun 11, 2012 Apple is expected to announce updates to iOS and its laptop product line.
- Transit of Venus Jun 5, 2012 A Live Wire blog of the transit of Venus.
- Pro Bowl Announcement May 30, 2012 The Hawaii Tourism Authority talks about the Pro Bowl coming back to Hawaii in 2013.
- Hawaii U.S. Senate Candidate Forum May 30, 2012 A discussion on the forum of candidates for Hawaii's U.S. Senate seat hosted by the Hawaii Lodging and Tourism Association.
- test May 9, 2012
- Live Wire: Severe Weather Outbreak Coverage Apr 16, 2012 Live updates on the severe storms that struck the midwest
- Live Wire: Tracking Oklahoma Storms (April 14) Apr 15, 2012 Join KOCO.com for real-time information about severe weather in Oklahoma. If you see weather happen in your neighborhood, email us a photo or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- George Zimmerman Appears Before Judge Apr 12, 2012 George Zimmerman is expected to make his initial appearance in a Seminole County Courtroom on second-degree murder charges in the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
- Prosecutor Announces Decision On Trayvon Martin Case Apr 11, 2012 The special prosecutor at the helm of the Trayvon Martin death investigation will soon announce her decision on whether to charge George Zimmerman.
- Live Updates: Kansas Mega Millions Winner Comes Forward Apr 6, 2012 Winning Ticket Sold In Ottawa, Kan.
- The New iPad Release Day Mar 16, 2012 Live coverage of the release of the new iPad in Hawaii and around the world.
- Hawaii Republican Presidential Caucus Mar 14, 2012 A Live Wire feed following the first-ever Hawaii Republican Presidential Caucus.
- Live Wire: 2012 Academy Awards Feb 27, 2012
- Hawaii State Of The State Address Jan 23, 2012 Gov. Neil Abercrombie gives the annual State Of The State Address Monday.
- President Obama Visits Kansas Dec 6, 2011 Live Updates From President Obama's Trip To Osawatomie, Kansas
- Black Friday In Hawaii Nov 26, 2011 Breaking news in Hawaii as Black Friday sales get underway.
- Occupy "Day Of Action" Protests Nov 20, 2011 Nationwide coverage of the Occupy movement's National Day Of Action protests
- Conrad Murray Verdict Nov 7, 2011
- APEC Summit 2011 - Breaking News Nov 15, 2011 Live updates from the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Summit in Hawaii with traffic, parking and closure information.
- Apple iPhone Announcement Oct 4, 2011 1 p.m. ET - Cuppertino, Calif.
- Zuckerberg Unveils New Facebook Features Sep 22, 2011 At 1 p.m. ET, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg unveils major changes to the social network during the F8 keynote.
- Hurricane Irene Impacts East Coast Aug 31, 2011 Updates From Reporters, Producers Along The Coast
- KITV4 News This Morning Jul 11, 2011
- Live Wire: President Visits Joplin May 29, 2011 Live coverage of the President's visit to Joplin, Mo.
- Waikele Fireworks Explosion Apr 8, 2011 At least two people are dead following an explosion in at a World War II bunker in Waikele. We'll update the latest as we receive it here.
- Gov. Abercrombie Announces BOE Appointments Mar 30, 2011 Gov. Neil Abercrombie reveals his choices for the Hawaii Board of Education.
- Hawaii Tsunami March 2011 Mar 11, 2011 Follow along with updated information in our live blogging about the tsunami warning for Hawaii.
- Apple iPad2 Event Mar 2, 2011 Apple is set to announce the new iPad 2 at its event today. Check out what KITV4 News tech czar Clayton Wakida has to say along with tech bloggers at the event.
- Live Coverage Of Civil Unions Bill Vote Feb 11, 2011 The State House votes on the Senate's bill on civil unions.
- Hawaii State-of-the-State Address 2011 Jan 24, 2011 Join the discussion on Gov. Neil Abercrombie's first State-of-the-State Address. Click "add comment" to post your thoughts and questions.
- 2011 Eddie Aikau Surf Competition Jan 20, 2011 Thousands of people flock to Oahu's North Shore for the big wave Quiksilver in memory of Eddie Aikau competition. Join our discussion on the "Eddie" to see if it happens and get updates on the surf. Click "add comment" to post your thoughts.
- KITV4 Weather Advisories Jan 12, 2011 Join KITV4's Live Wire to find out the latest as it happens in this storm that is rolling over the islands. Click "add comment" to post a question or tell us about the weather in your area.
- Hawaii Gubernatorial Inauguration 2010 Dec 6, 2010 Join us in discussing the inauguration of Gov.-elect Neil Abercrombie as Hawaii moves into a new administration for the first time in eight years. Click on "add a comment" to join the discussion.
- Hawaii General Election 2010 Nov 3, 2010 Hawaii prepares to vote in a new governor as part of the 2010 election. To voice your opinions or ask a question, click "add comment."
- KITV4 Gubernatorial Debate Oct. 22 Oct 23, 2010 Join our Live Wire discussion on Hawaii's gubernatorial debate featuring Republican Lt. Gov. Duke Aiona and Democrat Neil Abercrombie. Click on add a comment to share your thoughts and questions.
- KITV4 Congressional Debate Oct. 15 Oct 16, 2010 Join our Live Wire discussion on Hawaii's 1st Congressional District debate featuring Republican U.S. Rep. Charles Djou and Democrat Colleen Hanabusa. Click on add a comment to share your thoughts and questions.
- Hawaii Primary Election 2010 Sep 19, 2010 Participate in KITV4's Live Wire real-time discussion of Hawaii primary election night. Click on add comment to share your thoughts and opinions.
- Waipio vs. Japan Little League World Series Championship Aug 29, 2010
- Waipio vs. Texas U.S. Little League Final Aug 28, 2010 Waipio plays for the U.S. championship in the Little League World Series. Enter your opinions and thoughts by clicking add comment.
- Waipio Vs. Georgia Game 2 Little League World Series Game Aug 27, 2010 Join the coverage and discussion for the Waipio game against Georgia at the Little League World Series. Click on make a comment to post your thoughts.
- Waipio Vs. Georgia Little League World Series Game Aug 26, 2010 Join the coverage and discussion for the Waipio game against Georgia at the Little League World Series. Click on make a comment to post your thoughts.
- Waipio Vs. Ohio Little League World Series Game Aug 25, 2010 Join the coverage and discussion for the Waipio game against Ohio at the Little League World Series. Click on make a comment to post your thoughts.
- KITV4 Congressional Debate May 8, 2010 Hawaii congressional candidates Ed Case, Charles Djou and Colleen Hanabusa participate in KITV4 and the League of Women Voters debate. Post your questions and participate in our real-time online chat that includes UH political science professor Neal Milner will provide analysis. To post click on "add comment."
- Hawaii Flash Flood Watch Apr 7, 2010 Forecasters place the Hawaiian Islands under a flash flood watch until Thursday. If you have questions, ask them by clicking add comment below.
- Hawaii Tsunami Live Updates Feb 27, 2010 Hawaii prepares for a tsunami following a powerful earthquake in Chile. Click 'add comment' to participate.
- TEST - Midwest Snow Storm Feb 8, 2010 Snow is forecast to hit the Midwest area.
- Frank Fasi Feb 5, 2010 Longtime Honolulu Mayor Frank Fasi dies. Share your thoughts and read more about what others have to say about him. To participated click on "make a comment."
- State of the Union 2010 Jan 27, 2010 President Barack Obama delivers his first State of the Union Address. Share your thoughts and read others posting in real time. Log in using your Facebook or Twitter account. Participate by clicking on "make a comment."
- State Of The Union 2010 Jan 27, 2010 President Barack Obama presents his first State of the Union Address. Participate and watch comments in real time in our Live Wire Blog. Click on "make a comment" to participate.
- 2010 State of the State Jan 25, 2010 Gov. Linda Lingle presents her final State of the State address. Click 'make a comment' to participate.
- TEST Hawaii State Of The State Jan 22, 2010 Gov. Linda Lingle will be delivering Hawaii's state of the state address. Click 'make a comment' to participate.
Don't Miss This